Textbooks - Virtual Bookstore
Your choices for ordering textbooks:
- Marketplace. Students can save up to 90% by ordering directly from other students.
- RENTAL textbooks. Students can save on average 50% by renting their textbooks.
- eTextbooks. Students can save on average 30% by purchasing an eTextbook.
- USED textbooks. Students save 25% by purchasing used books.
IMPORTANT: Textbooks will not be available to purchase on campus, so order your textbooks online today.
Click here to download FAQs for ordering textbooks.
Full instructions for How to order from the USF Virtual Bookstore:
1. Visit your Virtual Bookstore and select “Order Textbooks.”
2. Select the Term
3. Select your Course(s) and select “Continue."
4. Select the items to be purchased and select “Continue.”
5. Review your order and select “Proceed to Checkout.“
6. Sign In ”to your account or“ Create Account.
Questions? Contact the Virtual Bookstore Program Customer Service Team at 1-877-284-6744'''