Between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm (generally), non-residential University buildings are open to students, parents, employees, guests and contractors. Access to residence halls is limited to residents of that hall 24 hours a day through a keycard lock system, and other students during approved and published intervisitation hours.
- ACADEMIC BUILDINGS (Cleveland Center, Glidden Hall, Jeschke Fine Arts Center, Jorden Hall, McDonald Center, and Salsbury Science Center)
- STEWART CENTER (Workout facilities—weight room and fitness room—are available when a monitor is present.)
- Some facilities have individual hours, which may vary at different times of the year.
- Note: Hours for all USF buildings may be adjusted during Holidays, Breaks and the summer. Students may contact Campus Safety & Security at 605-321-6400 for specific access hours during those times.
- RESIDENCE HALLS
- The residence halls are locked 24 hours a day. Residents of respective halls have 24-hour access via their USF Student ID Card.
- Student ID’s should not be shared with others, and if lost reported immediately to Campus Safety & Security in the Mears Library.
- During holidays, students have no access to any campus buildings with the exception of residence halls, if granted permission to live there during the break.
- Emergencies may necessitate changes or alterations to any of these schedules.