Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office serves USF students in a personal, efficient and ethical manner. It maintains student academic records in compliance with federal, state and local regulations, and provides support services related to enrollment, attendance and the awarding of degrees.
Here is just a sampling of the help available to you at the Office of the Registrar:
- Request a transcript
- See future course schedules on the "Course Offerings" web page.
- Obtain information about drop/add dates and withdrawal information?
- Talk to someone about veteran benefits
- Request for assistance with registration of courses
- Officially change your name when you've had a name change.