Skip To Content

You are here:  Campus Life > Files and Forms
Residence Life Forms
What to Bring - Checklist (.pdf, 1253K)

A list of things to bring for your residence hall room - and things you're better off leaving at home.

Off-Campus Request (.pdf, 107K)

For those seaking an exemption to the requirement of first- and second-year students to live on-campus.  Should be completed by all students residing off-campus, even if they meet a qualification.

Housing Infographic (.pdf, 151K)

Comparing living on- and off-campus for 2017-18

Assistance Animal Request Form (.pdf, 161K)

For those seeking a live-in Assistance Animal

Roommate Change Request Form (.pdf, 369K)

This form is to be filled out by students desiring a change in roommate. Submitting this form does NOT guarantee a change will be made but is an application.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.

Unlimited Plan
Unlimited Meals + $100 Flex Dollars (No Guest Meals) = $1,900.00/semester
This plan provides *continuous dining at Salsbury Dining Hall with unlimited meal swipes during the semester, transforming the dining hall into your kitchen and providing unlimited access to food or beverage.

175 Meal Plan
175 Meals (Includes 15 Guest Meals) + $310 Flex Dollars = $1,750/semester
This plan has 175 meals (15 Guest Meals included) available at Salsbury Dining Hall and Flex Dollars available for Java City.  Perfect for the on-the-go student, grab coffee and head to class or stop by Salsbury for meals anytime.

Add Flex Dollars
You can add Flex Dollars to your account at any time in $25 increments.  To do so, call Food Services at (605) 331-6747 or email Jason Hageman at

Meal Plan Exemption
For those seeking an exemption to the requirement of first- and second-year students purchasing a meal plan, fill out the Meal Plan Exemption form and return it to the Student Development Office or email it to

There is no content in this portlet.

© University of Sioux Falls. All rights reserved. 1101 West 22nd Street Sioux Falls, SD 57105 | (800) 888-1047